Welfare officers are qualified to assist in many ways such as hospital visits, bereavement counselling and assistance with funeral arrangements, pension information and are trained and experienced in dealing with the many issues that veterans face. These members volunteer their time and are kind, understanding and helpful.
Social and Welfare Clubs
There are five TPI social and welfare clubs in NSW. These clubs are
• Blacktown & District TPI Social & Welfare Club
• Hornsby & District TPI Social & Welfare Club
• Illawarra TPI Social & Welfare Club
• Nowra & District TPI Social & Welfare Club
• South Western Sydney TPI Social & Welfare Club
The clubs meet monthly and provide an opportunity for members and their carers, partners and friends to socialise and go on outings.
For welfare officer contact details and information on social and welfare clubs click here.